Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New Kit!!!

So I have finally finished one of my favorite kits so far, it's called Bloomin Crabapple and it is my take on the gorgeous crabapple trees we see here this time of year. You always know spring has sprung when these gorgeous trees start to bloom and it just brightens my day when I see them. This kit can definitely be used for many different layouts from Spring to Ladylike to Girlie and of course Mother's Day! I especially love the pop of bright green in this kit. I hope you all like it too.


You can purchase it at either one of my stores (links on the right hand side of blog page) at Digital Candy or the Digiscrapshak. Thanks for looking!! And PS, I love to see layouts using my designs so if you use it I would LOVE to see what you did with it! Later chickies!

2 comments:

Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

I LOVE these colors!!! *hugs*

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Gorgeous colors! Have a great day:)