Wednesday, April 16, 2008

On Our Way

No not to the hospital lol, but for our second 3D ultrasound tomorrow, YIPPEE!!! I can't wait to see this little girl. From what we saw in their books last time we were there at this stage in the pregnancy they look very similar to pictures that were taken of them after they are born so that will be sooo cool to see her little face early!

Of course it's a 6 hour round trip drive but hey it's so worth it. While we are there we will also make quick pit stops at Thyme Maternity and Toys R Us. I think we'll buy a playard tomorrow, with the new puppy we think it will be necessary to have somewhere to put her down (other than her crib) where she can't get accidentally licked to death or sat on lol.

Oh and can I tell you how sweet my hubby is?! We had a family shower that his parents put on for us this past weekend (more details and pictures to come) and he bought me the comforter set I had been eyeing...it should be here in a few days I think. I was so surprised! What a sweetie! ;) We also got lots of cute clothes and stuffies and even a swing! So it was a great day! Like I said I'll post pics and stuff later.

Ok off to pack up DVDs, games, snacks, etc for the drive tomorrow. :)

No comments: