Friday, April 11, 2008

It's getting to be uncomfy round here lol

Oh my, I think I have run out of room in my belly, haha! I am down to only a finger's width left between me and the steering wheel...guess that means I will either have to buy some serious platform shoes or become a hermit! ACK! With short legs and a huge belly that's what happens heehee. And now the dietician I have to see keeps telling me to eat more!?! UGH! I am TRYING, lol...I am seriously tired of eating for now. And can I tell you how hard yoga is with short legs and a big belly? Last class I was doing a pose and holding on to the chair to save my life or else I would fall over! The instructor came over and said yeah that's clearly not good with short legs, try it this way. ROFL I was close to going down like the titanic! Ahhhh, it will all be worth it though in just a few short months, less than 2  already. :)

We have another 3D ultrasound booked for next Thursday, yay I can't wait! (Although I am not exactly looking forward to another 6 hour trip.) Not only do I get to have more new pics of this little soccer player/wrestler in here (she is seriously beating me up daily!) but I can do some shopping at Babies R Us too and Thyme Maternity, yay! I can't wait! I really hope we can see her more clearly than last time, I want to see her sweet little face again!

I got another layout done, I am not super duper happy with it but I think it's sweet and certainly didn't want to trash it...of course it's of the little sweetie that's turning me black and blue on the inside heehee so how could I not love it?! Credits can be seen here.

And just for my dad who keep bugging me lol, here is me on Easter...I have grown already since then too!  As you can tell I am not really a fan of pictures of myself. (Plus I think I need to educate DH on the most "flattering" ahem of angles lol.) ;)

Well I guess that's it for now. Wish me luck shopping for platform shoes! ;)

No comments: