Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sneak Peek Sunday

Hey Guys,


Happy Sneak Peek Sunday! It's cold and rainy here today, it was so beautiful here yesterday you would have thought it was summer, motorcycles everywhere and kids outside playing. But I guess the cold weather today is good cuz it gives me more time to work on the computer. (LOL) Thought I'd share a sneak peek with you all. This is something I am working on...it's almost done and I am LOVING it! It should be available for sale soon...but I won't tell you where until it's all completely official ...I hope you all like it! Leave me some comments about what you think of it ;>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Chris said...

Well, I'll go first, and tell you I LOVE IT!! Red and black are my all-time favorite color combo (toss in a little white and I'll be in heaven), and I love the swirly design. I can't wait to see the rest of it!!!

Pam said...

Looks gorgeous Michelle! Can't wait to see the rest! If those papers in your blog header are yours I WANT those!