Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New kit! :)

I FINALLY have a new kit in my store, heehee. I have been working on this one for a while now but just never had the time for the finishing touches. I am so excited it's finally done! :)

It's called Littlest Cowgirl and is inspired by pictures I have of my DD learning to ride her Grandfather's horse. I hope you all like it! Take a look! It's in my Digital Candy store now!

 

 

 

Hope everyone is having a great week! Happy almost thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends and relatives! I can't wait for turkey day! There just may be a sale to commemorate the holiday at Digital Candy so stay tuned for more details! ;) 

2 comments:

Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

GORGEOUS JUST GORGEOUS KIT!!!!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Oh! Love it! I adore your stickers, so cute! I have some new clothes for bella that will be awesome with this!